Tuesday 20 July 2010

Time flies by

Hello everybody,

I must say the time flies by. We are almost a month in business and the orders keep coming in. There were more things about us in the press and on the weekend we even had a small feature in the Sunday Herald Sun food section. To have a look please download the pdf document from our press site.
We will be featured a lot more during the next couple of months, so please watch out for MuesliMixer in some big magazines. I am so excited about it, I can't tell you.

The other things I am working on is to expand our list of ingredients. Now you might think- what? I can't decide what to choose already, how I am going to select my mix in's when it will be even more? But trust me you will like them a lot. I am looking into more base mixes (like an apple cinnamon blend and a new gluten free mix) and for some chocolate buttons to make all chocoholics happy muesli eaters. Just yummo!

Stay tuned,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment