Wednesday 27 October 2010

MuesliMixer goes Crumpler

Hi everybody,

You know that I became a mum recently. Actually she is almost turning three months, so it isn't that recent. Anyway, what I want to tell is I was shopping around for a nappy bag. Yes one of those bags that you haul around everywhere and that have to be so big that you could fit babies whole wardrobe in there. I looked around and all I could find where bags with hilarious patterns or the ones that looked like a really nice handbag for womans. But as the bag has to be carried around by her dad as well and I couldn't quite picture him with a bag like that, I was stuck.
Long story short. I always wanted a good Crumpler bag for my laptop and off we went to the little store in Fitzroy to see if they had a bag that would be suitable for being a nappy bag and a laptop bag. In the store I discovered the option to customise some of their bags. The idea was born. I would get a customised Crumpler bag with our MuesliMixer logo on there.

The MuesliMixer "Considerable Embarrassment" bag
What should I tell you- The bag is perfect. The right size, everything fits in there without getting messy thanks to all the different compartments and of course it is really cool looking. I like it a lot. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment under this post, tweeting me or leaving a comment on our Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. Good publicity for your business, and a great functional bag! Maybe you can expand the idea to customize some special occasion reusable "green" shopping bag for MuesliMixer!

    ReplyDelete